DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
Sellers have enough to worry about in readying their home for market and planning their move to a new home. We will take over a huge number of tasks and details to make sure that your property is properly evaluated, priced, marketed, negotiated and carried to closing.
There are so many things to do to move to a successful sale, and the J. Philip Real Estate team is here to advise, assist, and assure success. Let’s highlight the major services required in an overview with details at the links:
|Property Evaluation I’m not doing our sellers a service by misleading them or letting them proceed without a thorough, honest and objective evaluation of their property prior to pricing and going to market. Let me give you this opinion, but also ideas and strategies to improve your property in the current market environment.|
|Proper List Pricing Properties listed at the right price sell fastest and put the most money into their sellers’ pockets. Under–pricing, isn’t common, but can cost you money you really need to move on in life. Over–pricing is a really bad practice that can keep a property on the market longer than necessary and end up with price reductions and low–ball offers.|
|Market Updates Markets are like the weather, always changing. I’ll keep you updated on market conditions and how they may call for price changes or other actions to adapt.|
|Price Negotiations Good markets or slow markets, buyers are always trying to pay the lowest price or negotiate for seller concessions. I do this every day, and I’ll help you to respond to offers and counter offers unemotionally and with the very best end result.|
|Inspections & Repair Negotiations Price negotiations are only the beginning. Once a contract is in place, there are documents, disclosures and inspections to get past. Any of these items can result in further negotiations and can make or break a deal.|
|Contract to Closing Process Dozens of detailed tasks, document deliveries, deadlines, inspections and mortgage details are all in store between a price agreement, contract and a closing. I’m on every one of them and will keep your transaction organized and moving.|
7 Criteria for Selecting a Listing Agent
Real estate consumers would be wise to select an agent who is:
1. – professional in appearance, attitude, demeanor and capability.
2. – with a company that has a strong local reputation for service, ethical performance and available resources.
3. – willing to prepare, present and commit to a written comprehensive marketing plan.
4. – willing to commit to a schedule of communication, follow up activities and attending to details.
5. – experienced and knowledgeable of the local marketplace.
6. – skilled and accomplished in formulating and implementing effective negotiating strategies.
7. – known to have a reputation for caring, committed and trustworthy service.